Friday, September 11, 2015

Free Money Friday

We're back, week 2 baby. I'll admit, last week was a little rough but as i always say, the more you lose the more you gamble. Keep in mind it's still early so it can be hard to get a good read on the teams.

I'll take LSU -4 here. It's their first game of the season since last week they got cancelled due to lightning. I think they should be able to take on Miss State and win by a TD.

I like Temple +7 in this one. They had a big win against Penn State last week and I think they'll be able to take down Cinci.

I love Clemson -19.5 here. If you read any of Mark's blogs, you know that they have Deshaun Watson back under center who is absolutely filthy. Last week the Tigers destroyed Wofford 49-10. 

I'll take Notre Dame -13 in this one. They absolutely wrecked Texas last week 38-3. They should be able to take care of UVA as well.

I LOVE Oregon State +14.5 here. Michigan's QB is god awful so I don't think they'll be able to pull off a 14.5 point win. 

I like the under in this one. Vandy is so god damn awful, they won't be putting up many points. I also don't expect Georgia to put up a ton either. 

I LOVE Georgia Tech -30.5. Tulane's defense is poopy and lost by 30 to DUKE last week. No way they'll be able to stop Georgia Tech's offense. 

I like Michigan State -4 here. I don't think the Ducks will be able to pull off the W. I also like the over in this one. I think it will be a high scoring affair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment