Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The New Jungle Book Trailer is Out and it Looks BADASS




WOW. That looks AWESOME. I've always been a big fan of the original Jungle Book because it's fun and just generally a good movie, but it's also old. There's been an unnecessary amount of remakes in Hollywood lately, but this is not one of them. The old one was made in the 60s so putting some awesome 21st century effects on a children's classic is pretty sweet. I'm gonna 1000% see this opening night. I mean this movie looks like it might not even be appropriate for who the original one targeted (kids). The trailer makes it seem like this is just Gladiator in the jungle. And I'm all for it. Plus the cast is sweet. I mean look at this cast.
I know they're just voices, but seriously, have any of these people ever been in a bad movie? The answer is no because any bad movie ScarJo may have been in she made it good by being so god damn hot. Bill Murray voicing Baloo is going to be amazing. Holy shit I can't wait for this movie to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment