Clemson didn't play last week, but there were still some pretty sick games. So let's get started.
1. Alabama Crimson Tide (vs. #6 Texas A&M, W 33-14): 20 unanswered points won this one for Bama. They score an unreal amount of points on defense.
2. Ohio State Buckeyes (@ Penn State, L 24-21): Absolutely unreal ending. Shades of Georgia Tech over FSU last year. Couldn't stop watching the highlights when I saw it. Love PSU knocking off the Bucks.
3. Michigan Wolverines (vs.Illinois, W 41-8): Sick game, 'Rines.
4. Clemson Tigers: BYE
5. Washington Huskies (vs. Oregon State, W 41-17): Tight dub, Husks.
6. Texas A&M Aggies (@ #1 Alabama, L 33-14): I thought they had Bama, but I also knew that they didn't.
7. Louisville Cardinals (vs. NC State, W 54-13): You're welcome for taking NC State seriously, Louisville.
8. Nebraska Cornhuskers (vs. Purdue, W 27-14): Good win, Corn.
9. Baylor Bears: BYE
10. Wisconsin Badgers (@ Iowa, W 17-9): Classic Iowa vs Wisconsin. Just some hard nose white boy defensive football.
11. Houston Cougars (@ SMU, L 38-16): Jesus, Houston. Clean it up a bit.
12. West Virginia Mountaineers (vs. TCU, W 34-10): Don't know ANYTHING about WVU.
13. Florida State Seminoles: BYE
14. Boise State Broncos (vs. BYU, W 28-27): The Broncos have been barely winning, but they keep winning sooo can't hate.
15. Florida Gators: BYE
16. Oklahoma Sooners (@ Texas Tech, W 66-59): I might stop my hate for Oklahoma just because they participated in such an AWESOME game. The Texas Tech QB threw the ball 88 (EIGHTY EIGHT!!!!) times for over 700 (SEVEN HUNDRED !!!) and the OU running back had five total TDs. Gotta love it. Unbelievable stuff.
17. Arkansas Razorbacks (@ #21 Auburn, L 56-3): Yeaaaaah the SEC blows.
18. Tennessee Volunteers: BYE
19. Utah Utes (@ UCLA, W 52-45): Look at the Utes tossin up points with ease!
20. Western Michigan (vs. Eastern Michigan, W 45-31): I imagine this has gotta be a sweet rivalry, no? Good win for the Broncos.
21. Auburn Tigers (vs. #17 Arkansas, W 56-3): Auburn better keep winning. Makes Clemson's win against them look a lot better.
22. North Carolina Tar Heels (@ Virginia, W 35-14): Good stuff, Heels. Trubisky still slingin it.
23. Ole Miss Rebels (@ #25 LSU, L 38-21): Fuck off Ole Miss. Just fuck right off. #swag
24. Navy Midshipmen (vs. Memphis, W 42-28): Navy now 5-1. New Year's Six still a possibility for these guys.
25. LSU Tigers (vs. #23 Ole Miss, W 38-21): The top 25 is way too crowded with mediocre SEC teams. Good to see Fournette return though.