Tuesday, March 22, 2016

RIP Rob Ford

Real sad stuff out of Toronto this morning. The sweetest of all princes, Mr. Rob Ford passed away this morning after battling cancer. Cancer sucks a ton, I hate that shit. Real unfortunate that it took a young buck like Robby F. Dude was such a stud. Rob will always be remembered as one of the real ones. I don't know anything about his political career but I do know I loved him for what he was and IMO that's all that really matters. Feels like I lost a best friend. Gone but not forgotten, Robert. You were always the light of the room and could dance like a flickering candle wick. You will always be remembered as eloquent and stoic.  Below I have compiled some of my all time favorite Rob Ford moments. Robby F has given me some of the best entertainment in my life. I absolutely LOVED following his campaign a few years ago, electric stuff. I'll definitely miss this old boy. In all seriousness, our hearts go out to the Ford family. 

Rest In Power, Robert. 

“I do not use crack cocaine, nor am I an addict of crack cocaine.” 
Yeah and I don't crush Budlights, Rob.

“Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine. Probably in one of my drunken stupors.”
Alright, listen we've ALL been there before and if you haven't then you don't drink but c'mon we have all made mistakes when we drunk, Rob's was just smoking crack cocaine, 'tevs.

“I have no reason to resign.”
I absolutely LOVE this, right after he is publicly revealed smoking crack cocaine he's just like mmm nope no reason to quit my job as mayor. sorry not sorry betches.

“Women love money. You give them a couple thousand bucks and they’re happy.”
Just another look inside the absolutely BEAUTIFUL brain of Robby. There's probably no truer statement. Every dude that needs to get out of trouble with his boo piece buys her something, it's part of the game. 

Goodbye one last time my sweet prince <3

No comments:

Post a Comment