Saturday, December 31, 2016

Top 50 Songs of 2016


Before we get into the countdown playlist, I got some catching up to do on some FJFs. So here are my FJFs from 12/23 and 12/30:




Now on to what really matters. I started out with 150 songs I wanted to include on this top 50 playlist. 150 is way too much. 50 is a good amount for a playlist so I once again did the impossible and dwindled the original selection down to the top 50 songs released in 2016. Top albums is coming later.


Some of the big winners: The Chainsmokers not just because they had the song of the summer and ultimately song of the year with Closer, but because they have 3 other songs in this top 50. Hell of a year for them. Jake Owen with 3 songs in the top 26 and is a contender for album of the year. NEEDTOBREATHE put out a great album this year and has 2 songs in the top 50, letting everyone know who the fuck they are. 

Well that's it. Enjoy NYE with this fire top 50 countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment