Sunday, January 18, 2015

LETS GO PATRIOTS!!!

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!! I wanted to wait to blog it today. THE DAY IS HERE IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! PATRIOTS GONNA EAT BABY. All year long everyone has HATED on the Patriots. No one is ever picking them to win and I love it. Give me all the hate you've got, I'll eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. Everyone said Tom Brady is done, everyone said the Patriots will never be good again, Gronk is too injury prone. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. idiots. The Patriots had probably the hardest 5 teams in a row this season. Everyone said they'd be lucky to go 2 for 5. What did they do? 4 for 5!!! All season everyone hated on the Tim Wright and Logan Mankins trade. I bet Tim Wright ended the season with more touchdowns than Logan. The Patriots did lose to the Green Bay Packers but they played a great game. You can't be mad about that loss. I said after the Chiefs loss that there is no one I'd rather have in the play offs than Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. I said I wasn't worried about the Patriots making the play offs and would ya look at that! HERE WE ARE! The Colts are a good team but there isn't a seed of doubt in my mind. WE GON' EAT TONIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment