Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Meet the Woman with the World's Largest Fake Boobs


NY Post“Bigger is better” has reached a whole new level.
German adult model Beshine, also known as Mayra Hills, claims to have the largest fake breasts in the world, and it’s easy to see why.
Weighing 20 pounds each, her 10,000-cc assets require the petite Beshine to rock a 32Z bra, which just so happens to be the equivalent of a XXX-sized bra, according to Uproxx.com.
Naturally, with her giant chest and 59-28-26 measurements, Beshine has her bras and much of her clothing custom-made.
“I already had several store owners who wanted money from me for the tops I tried on even if I didn’t want to buy them. They told me after I tried them on that they were baggy and worn out,” Beshine lamented on her very NSFW blog
But finding clothes is the least of Beshine’s boob-related problems.
“My boobs stick out so much that I often knock over things,” she complained in a recent blog post about having dinner out with some friends.
“It seems like the sheer size of my boobs is sometimes out of my control and they have their own kind of mind.
“My boobs move a little bit slower now but when they start to move nothing can stop them and they will knock over mostly everything around me.
“This time they knocked over two bottles of precious wine.”
Beshine is not recognized in the Guinness World Records, which instead focuses on the “Largest natural breasts” — which belong to Annie Hawkins-Turner and her 48Vs.


I saw this yesterday but it keeps popping up all over the place today too so I decided to go ahead and blog it. I never understood the over-sized boob game. I mean obviously you're going for the world record but still, c'mon. This is ridiculous. No one wants to see this. No one wants to deal with this. No one likes utterly massive boobs. These are disgusting. This chick's boobs are bigger than Nicki Minaj's and Kim Kardashian's asses combined. Shit, you could put either of their asses on a chest and they'd look better than these 32Z tits. And if you're gonna do something like this, at least make sure you can get recognized in the Guinness Book of World Records. But nope, Guinness knows it's too easy to plastic surgery the shit outta yourself and get the record. If they honored this as a record, you'd have a new one every year. Good for you Guinness, having a little integrity in the world record game. 
"My boobs stick out so much that I knock things over."
Hey Beshine, maybe don't get a trillion breast enlargement surgeries that make it impossible to even see where the fuck you're going? Just one guy's take on things here, but that could help out the whole knocking things over with your tits issue.

This pic literally made me laugh out loud. These things are half this chick's body weight and they're just so god damn overwhelming that she can't stand properly. 
It looks like how it would look if you put your arms inside the body of a shirt instead of the sleeves, and just stood there with the sleeves dangling. Her boobs are so big, you can't see almost the entirety of her arms. So weird.



P.S. What modeling company hired this chick? Like I know she's a novelty and all, but no one wants to look at this. And you couldn't even see the effectiveness or the look of any clothing she models. For all we know, that sweater she's wearing may be a fucking onesie for the average person.

No comments:

Post a Comment