Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chick Accidentally Sent a Nude to Her Dad

Screen Shot 2014-07-09 at 1.18.39 AM

So I read on Barstool this morning that this chick accidentally sent a nude to her dad. I usually don't like to re-blog about something I read on a blog and the folks over at Barstool are the best in the biz. There's nothing I could say more about the topic except for the fact that I am somewhat of an acquaintance to this girl due to a Gen Ed requirement for an English course. Barstool posted a few more pics from this girl's twitter along with a courtesy pic from her Instagram. I realized that this chick was in my English class my freshman year at Clemson. And let me put to rest any doubt that this girl actually sent the nude to her dad accidentally. She absolutely would do something like this. The girl was an athlete that was never on time, always clueless of her surroundings, never knowing what was going on and requesting to drop the class like 2 weeks before the final paper was due. There's no way this was not going to happen at some point in her life.

So that was my main point of blogging about this today, but I do have a few more caveats to add on the situation. First of all, I have no idea how I'd react to this if I were the dad. Luckily, I'm not in this situation yet but just imagining it, that has to be awful. However, based on what I know about the girl, I'm pretty surprised that her dad didn't just brush it off and be like "oh just Nyjah being Nyjah" because it's totally something you'd expect her to do. So I just wanna say kudos to the father for caring. He didn't raise her to be that way.

The second thing I want to add is that this chick is doing absolutely no good for Clemson. I know she's not the first and won't be the last chick to try to send a nude to someone but because she screwed it up, now it's all over the internet, and people are looking at her Twitter and her Instagram and it's just all Clemson attire. As a fellow student, I just want to apologize to Clemson University for her actions and let everyone else know that it's a fine institution and everyone should go here. But I also want to thank Clemson for accepting this student athlete for my sake because it's absolutely hilarious that I know who this chick is.

Thanks Barstool Sports for the original blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment