Friday, March 20, 2015

Villanova Murders Lafayette

Last night the Wild Cats took on Lafayette. I knew Nova would destroy them but my goodness, I did not expect an absolute blow out. Nova took Lafayette behind the woodshed and beat them 93-52. I'm honestly surprised that Lafayette came out and played a second half. In the first half Villanova shot 62.5%, absolutely ABSURD. From the first tip everyone that was watching the game could tell that the Wild Cats were a much better team. They were bigger, stronger, faster and a much more dominate team. I'm pretty sure that absolutely no one expected Lafayette to win, seeing as a 16 seed has never beat a 1 seed but still, the game was over at half time. Next up for Nova is NC State which should be another win for the Wild Cats, I don't expect it to be as much of a blow out as the Lafayette game I'd be extremely surprised if the Wild Cats lost.
#novanation

No comments:

Post a Comment