Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer of Bron Bron Part 2

Let me preface this by saying, I know Lebron is a god damn freak of an athlete and an incredible basketball player. If you deny that you obviously have mush for brains. I hate Lebron as a person, it's killing me to even be writing about basketball or Lebron. But if you're one of those idiots tweeting out that "you don't want Lebron on your team" you're stupid and hate winning. Obviously you want Lebron on your team. He has won the NBA championship 2 of the last 3 years. I consider myself a fair-weather Celtics fan, I'll cheer for them if they're in the play offs and maybe even watch the last minute game. I would be pumped to see Lebron go to Boston just to see if he could really make the team so much better. I really couldn't care less about what Lebron is doing next season though, just felt that needed to be said. It's gonna suck to have to hear about Lebron James every single time I turn on Sports Center now. It drove me absolutely insane last time and that's what will happen again this summer. You're a real jerk Lebron.

No comments:

Post a Comment