Thursday, April 2, 2015

Love this Little Kid Who Lit Up When Nicki Minaj's Boobs Were in His Face





Nicki Minaj posted this last night and I was gonna blog it this morning but obviously some things got in the way of that. Pretty sure this has made the rounds around the internet today so I'm a little late but I just absolutely love this kid. I mean I don't know if he pulled this move just to get hugged by Nicki's huge cans or if he just lucked out cause he was crying over being on stage at a Nicki Minaj concert. Either way, it's absolutely hilarious, and I love how Nicki is having fun with it. A lot of people would feel creeped out, but Nicki's just lovin it. She knows what she's got. I'm surprised this kid didn't go for an ass grab on the hug. Nicki probably woulda been okay with that too. I also love this kid because he's such an unlikely Nicki Minaj fan. 10 year old white boy crying over being on stage with her. Pretty unreal. Who are this kid's parents too? Just bringing him to a concert where the majority of the singer's content is about getting her ass eaten. Aggressive parenting.


A photo posted by Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj) on


Just as a sidenote, I personally love Nicki Minaj. Pretty solid music, a few absolute jams, unreal body, and seems like a pretty cool chick. Not a lot to hate. Not sure how popular that opinion is so I just wanted to throw it out there.


Yup, definitely woulda had the same reaction as that kid. 




No comments:

Post a Comment