Friday, May 16, 2014

Chocolate Milk Being Banned in CT?????

wfsb- HARTFORD, CT (WFSB) - The governor said he does not support a bill that would ban chocolate milk being served in Connecticut, according to a statement released on Friday. State legislators recently approved a bill that would ban chocolate milk and some juices from public schools.

This is absolutely INSANE!!!!!!! I never liked school when I was a young pup, would have rather been doing some sick shit outside. If we're being honest here, the only thing that got me through school was being able to chug chocolate milk all day. If they took it away while I was still in elementary school I'd probably drop out and live the gypsy life, shot gunning Yoo-Hoo's on the open road with my band of bearded brothers. I might actually do that now, it sounds preeeeeeetty sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment