Friday, May 2, 2014

Whale Washes On Shore In NJ... Gets Tagged by Frat Bros

wfsbATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - A dead Minke whale that washed ashore in New Jersey suffered some further indignity: someone tagged it with graffiti. The whale, which was roughly 12 to 15 feet long, was discovered Thursday morning below Atlantic City's Central Pier.

I know this isn't funny, but for some reason it cracks me up. I just imagine a bunch of drunk bros stumbling across a beached whale in Atlantic City and just thinking "Hey we should spray paint our letters on this bad boy." I have no clue if they had spray paint on them? I kind of doubt it so that means they had to go and buy purple spray paint just to tag this whale. For some reason I just can't stop laughing at this. I'm not sure if this is a TFM (total frat move) or not? Gonna lean towards no, it's just kind of weird. It was Tau Epsilon Phi incase anyone cared. Apparently the whale had been dead for a while and washed on shore during one of the huge storms the East Coast has seen this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment