Friday, May 16, 2014

People Complaining About Lucic Are Huge Babies



I haven't been able to touch on this yet because I'm still pretty torn up by the whole loss. Total month ruiner. Anyways, there's been a big fuss about Lucic telling Weise he'll fucking kill him next year. Hey everyone, quit being such squares. I think Weise being a rat is the most absurd part. Who in the world goes and tells the media what someone said on the ice?? Grow up bro. The things that are said on the ice, don't leave the ice. Plain and simple. Weise just wanted to cause a media storm. He tells the media that Lucic was bullying him on the ice but then won't repeat what he said. Pathetic. I'm speaking unbiased on this, I 100% believe that Lucic was in the right calling Weise a baby for bringing this off the ice. Can't wait for the first Bruins vs. Habs game next year. I expect Looch to knock Weise off this planet.


No comments:

Post a Comment