Tuesday, February 10, 2015

HAHAHAHAHAHA Some Guy at the NY Post Thinks Randall Cobb will Sign with the Seahawks


So I was checking out the NY Post to see if there were any blogworthy stories out there, and I came across this top 25 free agents and where they'll land thing and this Bart Hubbuch clown thinks the Packers are gonna let Randall Cobb walk, and that he'll sign with the Seahawks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Literally laughed out loud when I read that. Hey Bart, act like you've got a lick of NFL knowledge for me bro. EVERYONE, literally everyone around the NFL thinks that Ted Thompson won't even let Randall Cobb hit the market before he re-signs him, much like Sam Shields last year. Free agency starts March 10 I believe, and there's no doubt in my mind that Randall Cobb has a 4-5 year deal signed with Green Bay by that date. What a MORON this Bart guy is.

And how bout this guy putting Jason Pierre-Paul in front of Randall Cobb? Hey fella, I know you live in New York and write for a NY paper, but I think it's universal knowledge that JPP had one good season and has SUCKED since. And Greg Hardy in front of Cobb? The fuckin guy sat out the 2014 season beating his wife. 

I know the Post pretty much has no credibility for being a solid news outlet, but you literally have to have ZERO brain cells to believe that Randall Cobb is going anywhere but Green Bay right now. How the fuck is this guy a journalist? You suck at your job Bart Hubboch.


Stud. 





P.S. Watching those highlights in that video with a healthy Aaron Rodgers was killing me. Might as well call him a dual threat QB because he's ridiculous at moving around and throwing on the run. If he's 100% against Seattle in that NFC Championship, it's Packers by 45.


No comments:

Post a Comment