Friday, February 13, 2015

I Don't Like T-Swift's Music Video for "Style"


Okay, I'm not one to review every single music video thrown out there, and I know this video was released this morning and I'm a little late here, but that was weeeeeird. This is my favorite song in the entire world right now and has been since 1989 came out, proof right here. Absolute scorching heat from my girl Tay. That being said, it was indeed weird. Not like creepy weird, or disgusting weird, or disturbing weird. Just weird. Hey Tay, can I see a little bit of the emotion that you put into writing the song in the music video? And how bout a little less dude? Especially when this actor doesn't even have "long hair, slicked back." If Taylor wants to do these love story type music videos, she can't make em all weird. Just make em all cute and shit like you did when you were 18, Tay. Not trying to watch a blank faced T-Swift stand still with some kinda shawl dress thing or blanket with some smoke and shit with broken glass creating pieces of her face. That was an AWFUL sentence but I don't care. If you watched the video, you thought the same thing. You're welcome for putting into words. Anyway, just gimme some of this, T...


Even something like this. Just show me something Tay.






P.S. I know music videos don't really matter anymore, but I just wanted this one to be good cause it's my favorite song right now, but oh well. Keep putting out fire flames Tay and I'll shut up about your music videos.




P.P.S. If you don't think "You Belong With Me" is the best music video of all time, you need your god damn brain checked.



No comments:

Post a Comment