Monday, February 2, 2015

Katy Perry KILLED the Super Bowl Halftime Show



Serious question. Does the NFL have a halftime show next year? Unless they get Taylor Swift or One Direction, my guess is no. Because that was the best halftime show ever, and it's not even close. Almost unfollowed every girl I know on Twitter because they think Beyonce is the greatest person to ever walk the earth. Listen, if you think Beyonce makes better music than Katy Perry and is a better person than Katy Perry, you're a psychopath. If you think Beyonce is the best female artist in the music industry, you're fucking NUTS. Chicks retweeting that stupid Beyonce Reactions twitter account with dumb memes about how Beyonce was better than Katy Perry. Shut up and get off my planet. Beyonce doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as people like Katy Perry. Absolutely murdered the Super Bowl Halftime Show game. Katy was awesome, great voice, good song selection, and dancing sharks. Loved every god damn second of it. And Missy Elliot can thank KP for letting people know she's still alive. I wonder how that decision went down when they were planning the show. "Well, I think it'd be cool if I changed outfits a few times." "Oh, we can bring Missy Elliot on for a couple minutes while you change one time." "Do we have to go dig up her grave and get her?" "No she's still alive." "Oh okay cool."

I had people chirping me, calling me a "fag" for this tweet:
I originally tweeted this kind of mocking women calling every man's sexual thought "objectification." But the more I think about it, the more pathetic it was that people were LEGITIMATELY UPSET that Katy Perry didn't show a ton of cleavage. Like yeah I love Katy Perry's boobs, but I'm not gonna BEG for her to show em to me at the Super Bowl like a fucking 13 year old. Stop acting like a bunch of infants. Act like you've seen a pair of tits before.

Breaking down my set list prediction. I was pretty close.
Nailed the start and finish. That was pretty obvious though. But I got 5 of the 7 songs right. The order wasn't right but 5 of 7 wasn't bad considering there was an entire song by a person that no one knew would be there. Thought Lenny Kravitz would do more than sing one verse of "I Kissed a Girl." 

The actual set list was the following:

1. Roar
2. Dark Horse
3. I Kissed a Girl w/ Lenny Kravitz
4. Teenage Dream
5. California Gurls
6. Missy Elliot medley of "Get Ur Freak On" "Work It" and "Lose Control"
7. Firework

I'm so mad I completely forgot about California Gurls. The entire day I was literally thinking to myself there's no way she doesn't play that, and then when it came time to predict the set list I just forgot. 


The sharks almost stole the show.

But Katy Perry's just too good to let that happen.
(Pretty impressive flips by those silver dudes)


Sorry for all the pics.




P.S. A bunch of people were like "what the hell is that thing?" when KP entered on the mechanical tiger. Hey guys, it's a tiger. Listen to "Roar" for me one fucking time.



P.P.S. Just thought of this. Hint to Beyonce if she ever performs at the Super Bowl again. Don't play a song called "Single Ladies" at halftime of a god damn football game. Learn how to create a set list you moron. KP murdered Beyonce last night. She's dead. And Beyonce wasn't even good. That's just for the delusional girls out there who think Beyonce is good. The people that Katy Perry really passed last night were guys like Bruno Mars and Tom Petty and Bruce Springsteen and U2 who actually put on good Super Bowl Halftime Shows. Beyonce wasn't even in the same realm of those guys either. GTFO Beyonce. You're done.


1 comment: