Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Jason Giambi Is Retiring

I hate to say it but the greatest baseball player of all time is retiring (you probably didn't even know he was still playing). Sure, people might say that Jeter, Mantle, Babe Ruth, Ted Williams, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig, Willie Mays, Jackie Robinson, Joe DiMaggio, and Roberto Clemente were the best, but if you ask me, it's Jason Giambi. He was absolutely incredible. Sure he did steroids, but honestly, who cares? He was the GOAT. A complete legend. Dude loved slamming whiskey, shooting roids, packing monster lips, hitting home runs. Dude literally did it all. I was hoping he would announce his retirement then do a farewell tour like Jeter did. I would have paid absolutely ANYTHING to see Giambi back on the A's doing a farewell tour. I'd empty out my bank account right now to pay for that. I'm guessing that'd pay for like a tenth of one stop but whatever, you get my point. No one did baseball better than Jason. I'll miss you man. #RE25PECT

#RE25PECT

No comments:

Post a Comment