Saturday, February 21, 2015

Katy Perry Just Killing the Instagram Game While in Italy





So my girl Katy Perry is in Italy for her world tour, and she's visiting all the sites and tourist attractions. And just KILLING the Instagram game. Oh everyone else wants to act like they're holding the Leaning Tower of Piza? I'll just make it look like I'm sucking it. Everyone just takes normal pictures of the Statue of David? I'll just take a selfie and poke his balls. You can totally tell from the half faced smirk she's making that she's just giggling at David's dick and balls. It's like a "I'm taking a selfie with you, but I'd never in a billion years fuck you" smirk. Poor David. Biblical hero and Michelangelo makes a sculpture of him with a tiny dick and balls that haven't dropped yet. Unreal. Yeah good job on the statue Michelangelo, but maybe help a brotha out next time so everyone doesn't laugh at David's dick and balls for the rest of time.





P.S. I can only see one eye, half of her nose, half of her mouth and she's wearing a knitted winter hat but Katy Perry still looks so god damn hot. That one eye is just staring at me and it won't stop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment