Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Does This Look like an Elementary Teacher Who Had 12K of Pot Seized?


WTNH-  MANCHESTER, Conn. (WTNH) – A 45-year-old Manchester elementary school teacher was arrested last week for allegedly running a marijuana grow operation from her Pine Street apartment. Kirsten Dergosits, who teaches third grade at Robertson Elementary School, was immediately placed on administrative leave, a school official said. Police said they seized 3.5 pounds of marijuana, nine plants, 13 seedlings, and marijuana packaging and growing equipment from Dergosits’ apartment at Ribbon Mills Apartments.The marijuana had an estimated street value of $12,000, police said Officers with the East Central Narcotics Taskforce also seized 22 grams of suspected Methamphetamine or MDMA, about $4,300 cash, a TV, several cell phones and a computer, police said.
How about this lady, huh. I don't know much about pot but from what I know about money, that's a TON of pot. I guess if I was teaching 3rd graders I'd want to smoke that much pot as well. No other way to cope, right? Also- that has got to be the scariest looking 3rd grade teacher ever. Seriously, seeing her every day is a recipe for nightmares. I'm not convinced she's not a dude. Also 22 grams of MDMA is no small thing, this lady knows how to party, I don't hate it.
- Boomshakalaka

No comments:

Post a Comment