Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Rob Ford Is Taking a Break to Go to Rehab

Toronto Sun-Mayor Rob Ford tells the Toronto Sun that he is “ready to take a break” from the mayoral election campaign to “go get help.”

So I think this is the news we all kind of expected but never wanted to hear. Rob Ford is going to rehab. I'm sure if you're like me, you love Rob Ford. You know why? Cause you understand that every once and a while a bro needs to take a break, smoke some crack and get aggressively drunk. If you don't, you're probably a liar. I think this might be a good thing though. Rob Ford is gonna take a break then come back and BOOM! better than ever! ROB FORD BABY!!! But really, I don't know what I'll do if we don't get Rob Ford news every single day. The guy keeps me young I tell ya.

Here are my top 3 favorite Rob Ford moments:
Rob Ford getting tickled

Rob Ford dancing in a rasta hat

Rob Ford tackling an old lady


No comments:

Post a Comment