Wednesday, April 30, 2014

How Much Will Jay-Z Hate This Hidden Ball Lax Trick?




So unless you've been living in a cave Jay-Z put out a heavy diss on lax bros around the world.


Fuck a NCAA n***a, let a young n***a get paid, n***a

N***as talking down on the crown

Watch them n***as you ’round got you wrong

Haters wanna ball, let me tighten up my draw string

Wrong sport, boy, you know you’re as soft as a lacrosse team


I'm a white guy so  naturally I enjoy Jay-Z, but I also enjoy lacrosse. Hey J, you put me in a real tough spot here bro. Salisbury School is about 10mins away from my house and have pumped out some nasty lacrosse players. This video is awesome, wonder if Jay-Z has seen it yet. I bet he lost the ball, ha, idiot. I love it, Jay-Z disses the lax bros around this world then these white high school kids from Connecticut unleash this nasty wheeling and dealing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment