Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NHL Playoffs Round 2 Preview... Rangers vs. Penguins

VS.

This should be an awesome series. Although the hockey fan in me has to admit that I would have loved to see Penguins against the Flyers but whatever. In my eyes, each team has two big weak spots. The Penguins goaltending is incredibly shaky. We've all seen Fleury give up huge goals with a few minutes left in the third and in OT. We saw him last year against the Bruins...woof. The Rangers on the other hand are still looking for Rick Nash. They gave this dude a huge contract to produce in times like these. Yet he's gone 18 play off games for the blue shirts with out a powerplay goal. Although it's not a legendary hockey rivalry like the B's vs. Habs I'm sure it will be a great series. In the end I think the Rangers will prevail. Fleury is too unreliable in the net to get the Pens through this series.

Final Prediction:
Rangers in 7



No comments:

Post a Comment