Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NHL Round 2 preview... Bruins vs. Canadiens


VS.


I'm a huge Boston Bruins fan so forgive me if this extremely biased. I think the Bruins can wrap this up in 6 games. While the Canadiens are a good team and have dominated the Bruins in the regular season, none of that matters when you get to the play offs. Although the Bruins have a young, yet phenomenal defensive crew, everyone else on the team has awesome play off experience and knows how to play through the tough times. As long as the B's play within Claude Julien's system, I don't see any problems for the boys. Tuukka Rask is an absolute brick wall in the net so I don't have any fears when it comes to goaltending. With everything I just said, the Canadiens are a good team and for sure know how to play some good puck. I expect a series where everyone is on the edge of their seats the whole time.

Final Prediction:
BRUINS IN 6

No comments:

Post a Comment