Monday, December 8, 2014

Banned From The Bingo Hall

SourceA 70-year-old New Mexico woman took her bingo banishment to the highest level she could — the state's attorney general. Evangeline Shelland told TV station KRQE News 13 that she was no longer allowed to play the highly popular board game at the Fraternal Order of Eagles club in Alamogordo two years ago when a staff member said there were complaints of her erratic driving in the parking lot. She denies these charges. She had been playing there for almost 30 years and, still devastated by her banishment, she made a desperate attempt to include the Attorney General's Office in hopes of finally ending her exile "I enjoy playing bingo, what else is there to do?" she told the station. "I was hurt, of course, you know, I was hurt and I'm still hurt, because I don't think it's right." The decision has proven to be a major hit for her social life, she said.

This has to be rock bottom for old people right??? I mean jesus, getting kicked out of the bingo hall. Soon Evangeline (biggest old lady name of all time) will be on the streets doing drugs and causing trouble. See when some jerk decides to throw people out of bingo that's when they turn to evil vices and throw their lives away. But seriously what kind of HARDO bans an old woman from bingo?! I understand she's a bad driver but aren't all people? Seriously, show me one old person that's a good driver. You can't. They either drive 25mph under the speed limit or like a blind person. Kicking an old lady out of bingo for being a bad driver is like kicking Shaq out of the NBA for being tall. You can't. The two go together. Anyways since Evangeline can't play bingo anymore I absolutely LOVE her fighting the world to get back in that bingo hall. Oh you thought she would just leave peacefully? NOPE! YOU"RE ALL GOING DOWN WITH HER!!! Why don't they just take away her license and make her find another way to get there? I feel like kicking her out of bingo isn't going to keep her off the road. I also still think that all people that are 70 and older should have to retake their license tests every 5 years. They're such awful drivers, it's incredible. I feel like most crashes I see these days are with old people.

Anyways #FREEEVANGELINE 

No comments:

Post a Comment