Monday, December 22, 2014

My Top 10 Christmas Movies


Christmas is almost here, so I thought I'd give my top 10 favorite Christmas movies. I fully admit that I haven't seen some Christmas movies that are probably classics to a lot of people, but oh well. Don't really give a shit. Suggest some to me, and I'll try to see them. But without further ado, here is my top 10.


10. Fred Claus


Gotta love Vince Vaughn. The guy produces from film to film and it's the same for Christmas movies. We'll see some more Vince in this countdown later. Also, Elizabeth Banks can rock the shit out of her elf outfit in this movie. 

9. Frozen


I don't know if Frozen is technically a Christmas movie, but I don't care. It's winter themed, it's got snow, snowmen, ice, reindeer, abominable snowmen, the works. That's Christmas to me. And this movie is flat out awesome, so it's on here.

8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas


There's something wrong with you if you don't love Jim Carrey as the Grinch. Classic movie, and it's one of the best Christmas movies ever. 

7. A Christmas Story


Classic movie obviously. Absolutely hilarious. The only reason it's not higher is because the rest of the movies on the list are just unreal.

6. Four Christmases


Vince Vaughn is hilarious as always in this movie, and Reese Witherspoon is pretty good too. Supporting cast is awesome, and it makes for a great Christmas film.

5. It's a Wonderful Life


If you don't like It's a Wonderful Life, you aren't American. If you don't like James Stewart, you aren't American. Amazing movie. I don't care that it's old and in black and white. This is an all time great. And Donna Reed is a babe.

4. Elf


I love Will Ferrell obviously. Don't know a person who doesn't. The guy is hilarious in every movie and it's no different for this instant classic Christmas movie. And it put Zooey Deschanel on the map. Kinda miss her as a blonde to be honest. Don't like the black hair as much. Anyway, all time great movie.

3. Love Actually


I just saw this for the first time a few weeks ago and it instantly became one of my favorite movies. Great story line, and it's pretty funny. I love romantic comedies so I loved it. I knew I'd love it because it's both Taylor Swift's and Harry Styles' favorite movie. Hard to not love this movie.

2. Home Alone


A lot of people would have this at number 1 but I've got it a solid number 2 on my list. Hilarious movie, and it's a classic. It's hard to explain how good it is but I don't have to. Everyone's seen it, and it's a favorite for everyone.

1. The Santa Clause


This is such a good movie. Tim Allen is soooooo frickin funny in this and I love it. My family watches this every single Christmas Eve and it's perfect. This is one of my all time favorite movies, and to me it is hands down the best Christmas movie ever. So good.


Well, there ya have it. If you have any suggestions just comment and I'll try to watch em. But I'm pretty sure it won't change my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment