Friday, December 5, 2014

Free Money Friday

So unfortunately I'm an asshole and missed last week's rivalry weekend, I suck I know. Anyways, Bama and Clemson won which was good. Miami lost to Pittsburgh, sick. Get Al Golden out of Miami, PLEASE. Anyways this should be an awesome weekend of games.

I'm taking Arizona +14.5 in this one. While the Ducks are absolutely on FIRE, the Wildcats are having a good season as well. The last time these two teams played each other the Wildcats only won by a touchdown, but I expect that to be other way around this week. I think Oregon will win it. Just not by 14.5

I'm gonna go with SMU +12 here. Both teams have been terrible this season and I expect it to be a closely played game like SMU vs. USF was.

I'm going K-State +7.5 here. Everyone is saying that Baylor isn't in the top 4 because they've had an easy schedule. K-State is doing well this year and I wouldn't be surprised to see them play Baylor tight.

Missouri has been beating shitty teams by a slim margin all season long. I think they sort of lucked their way into this one. I won't be surprised if Bama destroys them tomorrow. Roll tide. 

I'm going with Wisconsin -4 here. I've been flip flopping on this for a long time but I think that's the move.

Lock of the Week:
I'm taking FSU -4 here. See, FSU has suckered into everyone thinking they aren't THAT good, even though they haven't lost a game in 2 years.... They let teams hang on in the first half then come in the second and just DESTROY them. It hurts me to say this but I think FSU -4 is the easiest money of all time. I've got everyone chirping me saying how good GA Tech is. mmmK. They won against Clemson who had cole god damn stout at QB and then they beat Georgia because Mark Richt is an idiot. I don't see GA Tech upsetting FSU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment