Monday, May 25, 2015

In Case You Don't Follow Me on Twitter, Your Boy Is a Complete Idiot


I hesitated writing this blog but I'm bored and thought some of our few readers might enjoy it. So, in case you don't follow me on Twitter, I broke my phone last night after I lost a race to my brother in Bike Race, the stupid game that's been around for like four fucking years. I lost a race, and immediately whipped my phone, aiming for the futon but it went flying over it and drilled the bar stool behind it. Sick life I have, right? Anyway, I'm writing this because besides calling and texting, everything I do on my phone I can do on my laptop; it's just not as convenient. So I determined that the real loser of this situation is all 153 of my loyal (using the word "loyal" pretty lightly as there are now 152) Twitter followers and all of my Snapchat friends. I can still tweet on my laptop, but as with any Twitter user, an integral part of my Twitter game is tweeting on the go when I see something funny worth tweeting. Sorry if I can't get quality tweets out as events take place. Could be without a phone for a while so my bad. And also, my Snapchat game had been poor recently but it became absolute fire the last couple days. I know at least a couple people will miss my excellent snaps, and I'm sorry for that. 

It's been a bit of a tough go so far, but I think I can get through it. At least it's not my laptop, I can still do school work and not fail my summer classes so that's solid. Gonna miss the group texts I had going, but oh well. I think the lesson learned here is just don't play fucking bike race. It's an old, stupid game that will drive you insane (at least for in need of anger management people like me). So, even when I get my phone back, I think it's safe to say that I should hang up my wheels and handlebars and call it quits from the bike race game. With upwards of 10,500 career wins I can honestly say I left it all out on the track, and even though I didn't leave the game as gracefully as a hall of famer like myself would have liked, I'm proud of my accomplishments and I have no regrets. Hopefully I'll be back in the live tweet, snapchat, text, and phone call game soon. Probably won't be soon, but one can hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment