Friday, May 15, 2015

Julianne Hough Lip Syncing "I Just Had Sex" is Really Hot



WORK IT JULIANNE! Who the fuck knew Julianne Hough had these kinda moves? (Maybe you knew if you've watched Dancing with the Stars before but I never have so I didn't know.) Incredibly hot though. Julianne Hough is a babe, and anytime a girl like her dances around like that I'll watch. Coulda done without the shirtless dudes but that's alright, just giving the ladies a reason to tune into the show. Speaking of the show, it's pretty funny. I've always loved the lip sync battles on Fallon, and now that it's a show I'll watch every episode on Youtube. Chrissy Tiegen can be annoying but she's nice to look at so it offsets. 


When your sister is grinding on two dudes right in front of your face...




P.S. I watched the movie Safe Haven a couple weeks ago. It's got Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel in it. Great flick. Just felt like I'd be doing the readers a disservice if I didn't mention that.

No comments:

Post a Comment