Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday Bangerz

Here we are again, back for another Wednesday/ Thursday Bangers. I don't know the last time that I did one and I don't really care because this is the best playlist you'll hear this week. Every track is god damn fire. We've got some new Aer and Jake Owen, both are bangerooskis. I'm pretty sure Mark is going to "break" his computer like he did his phone cause he knows he can't keep up with this absolute ripper of a playlist, do they make bike race for laptops? Anyways if you like BBQs, America, dogs, cold beer, summer time, doing cannon balls, wiffle ball, catching fish and having the best day of your life, I'll assume that you will enjoy this playlist. Go ahead and buy a 30 rack for yourself, turn this on and finish that bad boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment