Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Derek Jeter's Ice Bucket Challenge Is Exactly Why We All Love The Captain



First of all, it's just badass doing it right in the middle of the clubhouse on the huge NY logo. And the fact that he's actually doing something outside of his norm is pretty cool. And then calling out his smoking hot girlfriend to do it along with MJ is classic Jeets. I mean, everyone wants to see Hannah Davis do the ice bucket challenge. It's a treat. The only thing better would be if Jeter just went ahead and nominated every 10 that he's slammed in the past. And then he has two of the Yanks' injured starting pitchers dump the water on him. I hope that doesn't cause a set back in Maz's rehab, but then again who else would do it? Don't want any other guys getting injured picking up a cooler of ice water. 

Also, talking about Lou Gehrig and the guy from BC who started this was Jeter being Jeter. Always a class act and a great guy.

I dare you to find a guy with a better life than Derek Jeter. You can probably tell that I have a pretty big hard on over the guy, but as I always say, it's almost gay NOT to have a man crush on Jeter. 

I don't know why he also nominated Kevin Connolly cause I don't think anyone gives a shit about him, but who knows, maybe Entourage is his favorite show. I had to look him up and find out that Entourage was the only thing he's ever done pretty much. 

And in case you don't know who Hannah Davis is




No comments:

Post a Comment