Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Josh Ho-Sang Giving the World A Lesson In Dangling



EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Tell me you'll see a sicker goal this year, you can't. I hope they have dangles like this in Chel 15. 


As a side note, this  kid is an Isles prospect. Between this filthy goal and Wang selling the team, the future isn't go grey anymore. Incase you missed it, Wang sold the Islanders yesterday. 


"Charles Wang has reached an agreement to sell the New York Islanders to Jonathan Ledecky, a former owner of the Washington Capitals, and London-based investor Scott Malkin, the team announced. The sale is pending approval from the NHL's board of governors." CBS Sports


This has got to feel like a weight lifted of all Islanders fans shoulders. You're free!!!!!!! Although I think that Wang had good intentions, his dreams were just a little too lofty. I mean Hempstead is NOT a touristy place, living on Long Island I learned what a dump it is. No one wants to go hang out at Hofstra and that's really the only draw there is. I guess if you're 18 or looking to fight some meat heads you could go to the Hofstra bar strip. 


I mean really who thought an asian would make a good hockey team owner? Whoever you are, be better bro .


No comments:

Post a Comment