Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Map of Most Hated NHL Teams in Every State

I'm just gonna come out and say it, I'm pretty sure this just isn't true. I think this guy just put random NHL logos on a map and this was the end product. Why would Florida, New Mexico, Louisiana and Washington hate the Bruins? Too random to be true, I can't imagine these southerners care too much about hockey. There have been 2 NHLers born in Alabama, ever. I agree with Montreal being the most hated team in New England. I'm not sure why the Bruins are the most hated team in New York though? Bruins vs. Rangers isn't some insane rivalry, guy must not know hockey too much and just went off the Red Sox/ Yankees. Also how about Wyoming with the hatred of the Senators? That's a curveball. I think the Blackhawks section of the map kind of makes sense since there's such a heated rivalry between them and the Red Wings and the Blues, guy could have done a better job at splitting up the states though. Obviously Illinois' most hated team would have been Red Wings or Blues. All in all this is an AWFUL map. I'm embarrassed for  the guy who made it. Be better, KMHOKIES35.

No comments:

Post a Comment