Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Chick-Fil-A Manager Bans Workers from Using Some Slang Words


SourceATLANTA (CBS46) -
There's a Chick-fil-A manager somewhere out there tired of slang. That's according to a Reddit user's post.
The post, submitted five days ago, simply says, "I work at Chick-fil-A and Eric, our manager, is tired of our s*$t."
It is accompanied by a photo of the supposed list of banned words.
Some of the words include bruh, Ebola, fool, naw, Felicia, salty, childish, barely, I'm legally blind, and P.O.P hold it dine.
Some of the words/phrases are from a viral YouTube video in which a woman was arrested.

 



First of all, of course this was in Atlanta. Secondly, this is why I love Chick-Fil-A. If someone asks me where I'd like to eat at any given point in time, breakfast, lunch or dinner, I'm saying Chick-Fil-A as my first option. So as a customer who gives this wonderful business a lot of my money every year, I appreciate managers who require their employees to talk like normal human beings. I love how it is all basically in reference to some dumb lady (can't believe that's a woman) getting arrested nearby and I guess some dumb employees loved saying those phrases. I respect the hell out of this manager for doing this though, and I think every business should have requirements like this for your employees. I don't wanna walk into a place and hear "P.O.P. Hold it dine!" WTF does that mean?



P.S. How bout the reporter in the video calling this woman "sir"? Love it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that looks like a dude.



P.P.S. Love that "Ebola" is on the list. Last thing I wanna hear when I'm trying to order some food is "Ebola." Also, Ebola isn't a big deal so stop bringing it up randomly dumb workers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment