Friday, November 21, 2014

Free Money Friday

Alright ya degenerates, we're back for another week of #FMF. Sorry I missed last week, forget why I did. Since I missed last week I'll give you some NFL picks too.

I'm taking Miami -6 here. That's just easy money. I expect them to come out firing after the devastating loss to stupid FSU last week. 

I'm taking Maryland +5 in this one. Michigan is absolutely AWFUL this year. 

Ole Miss -3.5 all day. Ole Miss is still a good football team and Arkansas still isn't a good football team. Ole Miss should have no problem with this one. 

I'll go with the over on this one. Whenver I take the under with Oregon, it's the over so i'll take the over, science. Ducks put up big points.

I'm gonna go with USC +4 here. UCLA is so over hyped I can't stand it.

I'll take FSU -17.5 here. Although BC beat USC and gave Clemson a run for their money, I think FSU is just too dominant and will blow BC out of the water.

I'm taking California +5.5 here. This should be a good game. Both teams are 5-5 and absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to read. 

LOCK OF THE WEEK:
Without DeShaun the Tigers have been struggling big time. Stoudt is getting benched this week and their 3rd string QB is getting the start. I don't expect them to win by 40.5 points with a brand new QB so I'll take Georgia State +40.5. Hopefully Mark doesn't hate me after this pick.

NFL:
LOCK OF THE WEEK:
Packers -10?!?!?! YES PLEASE. That's the easiest money i've ever heard of. GB has been absolutely DOMINANT lately. This isn't even fair. I don't think Aaron Rodgers has played a 4th quarter in over a month. The Vikings don't stand a chance, Sorry Nate.

I'm taking Arizona +7 here. While I don't think that they're the real deal, they're having a good season thus far. Plus Seattle just lost a close game to the Chiefs. I think it will be a real close game.

I'm gonna go with the Cowboys -3.5 here. Eli played the worst game of his career last week and I'm not sure how he'll rebound. The Cowboys have been pretty good this season so that's my pick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment