Week 13 wasn't a great week of college football. A lot of easy games this week leading up to rivalry week in Week 14, so I probably won't go into too much detail for these games.
1. Alabama Crimson Tide (vs. Western Carolina, W 48-14): Good job Bama.
2. Oregon Ducks (vs. Colorado, W 44-10): Colorado is one of the worst teams in a power 5 conference.
3. Florida State Seminoles (vs. Boston College, W 20-17): FSU just keeps pulling wins outta their asses. Still undefeated.
4. Mississippi State Bulldogs (vs. Vanderbilt, W 51-0): Vanderbilt is the worst team in the SEC. How are they still in that conference?
5. TCU Horned Frogs: BYE
6. Ohio State Buckeyes (vs. Indiana, W 42-27): This is why people can't take Ohio State seriously. Sick 15 point win against Indiana.
7. Baylor Bears (vs. Oklahoma State, W 49-28): Boy OK State really fell apart, huh?
8. Ole Miss Rebels (@ Arkansas, L 30-0): Arkansas is so good. It's a bummer they took so long to figure it out. Should be number one in the country.
9. UCLA Bruins (vs. #19 USC, W 38-20): Worst top 10 team I've ever seen.
10. Georgia Bulldogs (vs. Charleston Southern, W 55-9): Cool.
11. Michigan State Spartans (vs. Rutgers, W 45-3): Good stuff MSU.
12. Kansas State Wildcats (@ West Virginia, W 26-20): Good win for K State. Thursday night in Morgantown and they came out with the W. Not bad at all.
13. Arizona State Sun Devils (vs. Washington State, W 52-31): If only Mike Leach cared about defense, then Washington State might be decent.
14. Auburn Tigers (vs. Samford, W 31-7): Why is Auburn still ranked so high?
15. Arizona Wildcats (@ #17 Utah, W 42-10): Best matchup of the weekend, rankings wise. But not on the scoreboard.
16. Wisconsin Badgers (@ Iowa, W 26-24): Iowa is not a bad football team at all, so it's hard to knock any kinda win. Pretty sure the Badgers are gonna get a shot at the Buckeyes in the Big 10 title game.
17. Utah Utes (vs. #15 Arizona, L 42-10): The Utes just haven't been able to keep up once the schedule got tougher.
18. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: BYE
19. USC Trojans (@ #9 UCLA, L 38-20): Aaaand USC is out of the top 25 again.
20. Missouri Tigers (@ Tennessee, W 29-21): Missouri is one win away from returning to the SEC title game, but they're gonna have to beat red hot Arkansas.
21. Oklahoma Sooners (vs. Kansas, W 44-7): And one week after Melvin Gordon broke the record for rushing yards in a game, Samaje Perine broke it again for OU.
22. Clemson Tigers (vs. Georgia State, W 28-0): We scored 28 points against an FCS team that entered the game 1-9, and that's all you need to know about Cole Stoudt. Once again, our defense didn't allow 200 total yards, 5th time this season we've done that. Tyshon Dye finally got some significant playing time and he broke 100 yards on the ground going for 124 yards and 2 TDs. It would be HUGE if both he and Gallman show up against South Carolina this week because if Deshaun can't go, we're gonna be preeeeetty reliant on our run game.
23. Nebraska Cornhuskers (vs. #25 Minnesota, L 28-24): Tough one for Nebraska. Now they've lost two in a row and are done in the Big 10.
24. Louisville Cardinals (@ Notre Dame, W 31-28): Wow Notre Dame has fallen apart.
25. Minnesota Golden Gophers (@ #23 Nebraska, W 28-24): Okay so Minnesota was ranked 25th last week, lost to OSU, and remained 25th? How stupid is that? But now they beat a ranked team, and are gonna move up in the rankings. The Gophers just killing the top 25 game.
Military Appreciation Day is always a cool site in Death Valley. Purple Heart recipient Daniel Rodriguez carried the American flag down The Hill again, and there was a sweet fly-over. Clemson always has a nice ceremony at halftime honoring veterans as well. Definitely a cool thing to be a part of. LOVE our purple jerseys too.
On to South Carolina.