I'll open up the week 10 roundup with the reminder that Deshaun could see some reps this Thursday night at Wake Forest. Now on to the teams that actually played this weekend. The rankings now reflect the official College Football Playoff Rankings rather than the AP Rankings.
1. Mississippi State Bulldogs (vs. Arkansas, W 17-10): If Arkansas could win the games that they've lost by one possession, they'd be the number 1 team in the country. But they just can't finish the games off. Just feel bad for them at this point.
2. Florida State Seminoles (@ #25 Louisville, W 42-31): Gotta hand it to FSU. Down 21-0 early because the Heisman winner looked like Cole Stoudt throwing passes into quadruple coverage. But they came storming back and you just gotta tip the cap to that because Louisville's defense is really good and it was a night game on the road.
3. Auburn Tigers (@ #4 Ole Miss, W 35-31): Probably the best game of the weekend. Two top 5 teams, back and forth game. It lived up to the hype. And Auburn was able to pull it out.
4. Ole Miss Rebels (vs. #3 Auburn, L 35-31): Ole Miss wins if Tredwell didn't get his ankle snapped in half at the goal line.
5. Oregon Ducks (vs. Stanford, W 45-16): Stanford has been Oregon's Achilles heel the last few years. Stanford sucks this year though, so Oregon didn't have any problems with them.
6. Alabama Crimson Tide: BYE
7. TCU Horned Frogs (@ #20 West Virginia, W 31-30): Love TCU. West Virginia is a tough place to play, and they're a good football team. Great comeback win by the Frogs.
8. Michigan State Spartans: BYE
9. Kansas State Wildcats (vs. Oklahoma State, W 48-14): The Wildcats are on a roll. Definitely one of the best teams in the country. Only loss was to Auburn, and they shoulda won.
10. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (@ Navy, W 49-39): We already knew Notre Dame could put up points, but we can officially say that their defense also loves giving up a shit ton of points to shitty teams.
11. Georgia Bulldogs (vs. Florida, L 38-20): Georgia got absolutely MANHANDLED and I loved it. Two guys on Florida had more than 190 rushing yards which is unheard of. Will Muschamp might keep his job after all.
12. Arizona Wildcats (@ #22 UCLA, L 17-7): Nice offense. Really pissed that the Cats lost this one because I hate UCLA.
13. Baylor Bears (vs. Kansas, W 60-14): Cool Baylor.
14. Arizona State Sun Devils (vs. #17 Utah, W 19-16 OT): The Sun Devils grinded out a win against a good Utah team. ASU still making noise in the Pac 12.
15. Nebraska Cornhuskers (vs. Purdue, W 35-14): Purdue sucks, but I'll say this again. Nebraska is a VERY quiet 8-1. No one is talking about them because they lost their hardest game of the year, but 8-1 still deserves some respect.
16. Ohio State Buckeyes (vs. Illinois, W 55-14): Very cool Ohio State.
17. Utah Utes (@ #14 Arizona State, L 19-16 OT): Tough loss for the Utes but I think people know they're a good football team by now. On the road at night and you force OT against the #14 team in the country. Not bad Utah.
18. Oklahoma Sooners (@ Iowa State, W 59-14): Three guys ran for over 100 yards for the Sooners so I guess that's pretty cool, but Iowa State sucks.
19. LSU Tigers: BYE
20. West Virginia Mountaineers (vs. #7 TCU, L 31-30): Never easy losing on a last second field goal, but that one's gotta hurt a little more for WVU. Up two possessions late in the game and you blow it. Tough loss.
21. Clemson Tigers: BYE
22. UCLA Bruins (vs. #12 Arizona, W 17-7): Still think UCLA is a fraud team. I hate them. They aren't good.
23. East Carolina Pirates (@ Temple, L 20-10): Hey, it ain't easy traveling to mighty Temple to take on the Owls. Shit happens ECU...Jk SEE YA ECU!
24. Duke Blue Devils (@ Pittsburgh, W 51-48 2OT): Good win I guess? Don't know anything about Duke except they've only lost one game.
25. Louisville Cardinals (vs. #2 Florida State, L 42-31): Ya blew it Louisville. Sweet defense.