Thursday, September 25, 2014

Derek Jeter's Top Moments Played Out By Legos is Funnier Than You'd Think





If you don't love this, you don't have a heartbeat. You don't even have to like Jeter (although you probably should) at all to think this Lego reenactment of his top plays is hilarious. The only person that wouldn't think this is funny is Keith Olbermann because I imagine his sense of humor is really shitty since his show sucks. But really, this is one of the funniest things I've seen. Despite the fact that some of the names and jerseys of opposing players and teams aren't correct, this is absolutely hilarious. My favorite is the "dive" play. The Lego falling into the stands is literally laugh out loud funny. I cracked up at that shit. 

I know I've been all about Jeter the last couple of days, but who cares. He's awesome and this is hilarious


P.S. Terrence Long's swing in the "flip play" highlight was ON POINT in the Lego reenactment. 






No comments:

Post a Comment