Friday, September 19, 2014

FREE MONEY FRIDAY

Week 4 you degenerates. This one was really hard to do since I took Tampa Bay last night. Still want to puke just thinking about it. Why am I such an idiot?

I'm taking UCONN +2.5 on this one. I think they can pull off the win against South Florida. Should be a pretty good(ish) game.

I'm taking South Carolina covering the spread on this one. As I say every week, Vandy blows. South Carolina strugged at first but they're picking it up now. I'll take them covering by 22 points.

I'm taking the over on this one. Alabama and Florida have both put up big numbers this season. I think it should easily be over.

Going for the under on this game. I think it will be a defensive showdown. Hope Clemson puts the beat down on FSU.

NFL
I'll go with San Diego +2.5 this week. I think they should easily win this game. Rivers and Gates are a great duo so I think Buffalo shouldn't be too much of a challenge.

I'm going under on this game. Packers haven't been putting a ton of points up on the boards and Detroit is Detroit.

I hate betting on the Patriots since their my team but this one was too hard not to take. I think the Patriots can take -14 with  absolute ease. Oakland is awful.



No comments:

Post a Comment