Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Dude Wants to Look Like a Chick in License Photo


FOX CarolinaCOLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) -
The Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund filed a federal lawsuit on behalf of an Anderson teen who was forced to remove makeup when getting a driver's license picture.
The group held a press conference on Tuesday on the South Steps of the South Carolina State House in Columbia to announce the filing.
The suit, which is brought by Teresa Culpepper, mother of 16-year-old Chase Culpepper, will ask "the court to rule that denying Chase the freedom to wear his everyday makeup in his license photo constitutes sex discrimination and violates his right to free speech and expression under the United States Constitution," according to a press release from TLDEF. 

This guy gets no love from me. The South Carolina law clearly states that if you try to alter the way you look, you can't get your picture taken. And putting a shit ton of make-up on to make yourself look like a chick is certainly altering the way you look. I mean the DMV was just doing their job. They see on a piece of paper that he's a male and then they look up and there's a fucking chick getting ready to get their picture taken. For all they know he's trying to alter his image in the picture so he can't be identified if police are looking for him or something. I know the kid said that that's how he looks everyday but how is the DMV supposed to know he's telling the truth. And fuck you Tranny defense institution. It's not a violation of free speech to tell a dude to not look like a woman in his driver's license picture. If I went to get my license and showed up in a wig, a bunch of make-up and some fake tits, I wouldn't expect them to let me get my picture taken. That's basically what this is because he does look like a chick in that picture.

And I'm about to say something harsh



You can stop watching after like 16 seconds cause I don't know how to edit videos. Hopefully you got it.

Anyway, I kinda hate trannies. Straight people are born attracted to the opposite sex. Gays are born attracted to the same sex. Bisexuals are born attracted to both sexes. And all of that's good. More rights for those people. But not for one fucking second can you tell me that trannies are born with the mental instability of a character from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." You cannot sit here and tell me that this kid was born to think that he shouldn't have a dick. No way. And if he's just some cross dresser (still would be against the SC DMV laws and still has mental problems not obtained at birth), not an actual tranny yet then the fuckin tranny defense team needs to stay the fuck out of it because he's not a tranny. Like I think gays, lesbians and bi's should be offended that transgenders are considered part of their community. It's a whole other animal. Guys are not born to think they should have a vagina where their dick is. It's not how society works. See a psychiatrist or something.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but not really. Get some help and rejoin everyone else on planet Earth. 





HUGE DMV guy now. I won't complain about the lines anymore. Better yet, I'll save everyone else some time when I get up there by not looking like a chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment