Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Orange Is The New Black Writer Divorces Husband After Realizing She's A Lesbian


source- One of the main writers for Netflix's Orange Of The New Black has filed for divorce from her husband after realizing, through writing the show, that she's a lesbian. Lauren Morelli and her husband of two years, Steve Basilone, recently filed a joint petition for divorce according to TMZ. Morelli started writing for Orange less than half a year after getting married to Basilone, and realized that she was gay after writing for the main character Piper. In the series, Piper is a bisexual woman who is reunited with her former lover when she is sent to an all-women prison. "I found a mouthpiece for my own desires and a glimmer of what my future could look like,"she wrote of her realization, back in May.
Talk about a rude awakening for this husband, huh. Happily married for two years, probably thought he was gonna get rich off his wife making a ton of money on this TV show, NOPE! You're divorced, buddy! Talk about women being a fickle bunch, jesus. They think they know what they want then NOPE. Girls can normally be a pretty indecisive bunch, can't decide what to wear, can't decide where to go to dinner, this is just bringing it to a whole new level, my goodness. What's gonna happen if she writes a story line for a straight character? Is she going to go back to being straight? Honestly wouldn't be surprised.
P.S. I've never watched Orange Is the New Black and for that I am proud. Too many weird things that I have no desire to see. The whole thing kind of weirds me out to be honest. Really weirds me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment