Friday, October 17, 2014

Fire Jam Friday (10/17)


Nothing like starting your weekend out with some Fire Jam Friday. FGL's new album "Anything Goes" came out this week and "Good Good" is one of my favorites of the songs I hadn't heard yet. The female pop star is alive and well in this week's edition. Nico & Vinz dropped an album recently and I liked a couple of the songs. Nothing compared to "Am I Wrong" which was on the radio over the summer a lot and was on our first ever FJF. Anyway, to make a long story short, I think "Thought I Knew" is a pretty sweet song. Tried to get some different artists this week just to mix it up a little bit. Hope you don't mind. 

P.S. As soon as "Out of the Woods" is on Spotify, it'll be up here on FJF. Only 10 days until 1989. I think you can officially start the countdown. 


#FireJamFriday

No comments:

Post a Comment